1. Gwako, Alice Bitengo: Assessment of The Extent of Land Degradation in The River Loboi Watershed of Baringo County, Kenya. (Msc, Egerton)
2. Kitheka Anna Ndinda : Assessment of Environmental Risk Factors Predisposed to Children Below Five Years in Naivasha Daycare Centres, Kenya. (Msc, Egerton)
3. Gatagwu Joel Kareithi: Implication of Heavy Metals Dynamics in Sedimentpore-Water Interface on Benthic Macro Invertebrates’ Assemblage in Makupa Creek, Mombasa, Kenya. . (Msc, Egerton)
4. Nyakwara Agnes Zilpher: Assessment of Gender Roles in Oil Production and their Potential Environmental Impact in Lare Division, Nakuru County, Kenya. (Msc, Egerton)
5. Olilo C.O: Influence of Grassed Vegetation Filter strips in the Control of Escherichia coli in Surface and ground Water Systems. (PhD, Egerton)
6. Kilonzi Cyrus Muthui: Applicability of Inactivated Ecological Sanitation Products in Agriculture in Nakuru, Kenya. (PhD, Egerton)
7. Kariuki Catherine W.: Isolation and Characterization of Soil Bacteria, Capable of Degrading Metribuzin Herbicide, Used in Sugarcane Farms of Western Kenya. (Msc, Egerton)
8. Muchukuri Kennedy Ichung’wa: Influence of Anthropogenic Activities on Ground and Surface Water Quality in Subukia Town, Kenya. (Msc, Egerton)
9. Kibitok Nicholas Kipchumba: Assessment of Spatial Variations in Physio-Chemical and Nutrient Loads in the Upper Catchment of Molo River in Kenya. (Msc, Egerton)
10. Ongon’g Richard Oruko: To Assess the Effectiveness of Tannery Based Solid Wastes Management in Aziz Tanneries Limited in Njiru Nairobi County, Kenya. (Msc, Egerton)
11. Moseti, Yvonne Kemuma: Water Supply And Sanitation Situation In Naivasha Municipality, Kenya. (Msc, Egerton)
12. Yakub M. Dahiye: Ecological and Social Consequences of Refugee Settlement in Dadaab division of North Eastern Kenya; . (PhD, Egerton)
13. Kitonga L. M: Nitrogen balance and groundwater nitrate contamination: comparison among three cropping systems in Ainabkoi division, Uasin Gishu District, Kenya. (PhD, Egerton)
14. Karani Lucy: Evaluation of Factors Influencing Pesticide Handling Practices among Wheat Farmers in Mau Division, Narok County, Kenya. (Msc, Egerton)
15. Richard Kipsang Rop M.Sc. Research Proposal entitled: Impact of Anthropogenic Activities on Bacteriological Water Quality of Nyangores River, Mara Basin-Kenya (Msc, Egerton).
16. Robinson M. Njuki M.Sc. Research Proposal entitled: An evaluation of the Management Practices in the Conservation and Protection of the Mara Basin, (Msc, Egerton)
17. Brian Rotich Kanyongi M.Sc. Research Proposal entitled: Effects of forest use conflicts on conservation in Kabolet forest, Trans-Nzoia County, Kenya (Msc, Egerton)
18. Elly Y. Erukulem M.Sc. Research Proposal entitled: An Assessment of Climate Change Impacts On Smallholder Communities in Northern Kenya: Implications for Livelihood in Chepareria Division, Pokot County (Msc, Egerton).
Odongo A. O. Heavy Metals and Parasitic Geohelminths Exposure among Geophagic Pregnant Women in Nakuru Municipality. (Msc, Egerton)
20. Mbuthia J.W. An Assessment of Heavy Metal Concentrations in Tissues of Commercialy Exploited Fish. (Msc, Egerton)
Ongoing research in department
1. Moturi W. N. Principal Investigator, Factors and Health Risks of Geophagia in Pregnant Women in Nakuru County, Kenya. Funded by Egerton University. The project is being undertaken in Collaboration with the Departments of Environmental Science and Human Nutrition, Egerton University (2013 – 2014).
Ogendi. G. M. principal Investigator, Heavy Metal Concentrations in Tissues of Commercialy Exploited Fish (Oreochromis niloticus baringoensis, Protopterus aethiopicus, Clarias gariepinus) in Lake Baringo, Kenya (2013-2014).